Saturday, June 29, 2013

We rocked, I might add~

My week has been pretty good~! On Saturday, I went to the mall and caught part of S/Mileage's mini-live. S/Mileage is a Hello!Project girl group and I like some of their songs. They had crazy tight security, though, so I only managed to sneak a picture of the stage, not the actual show.
My week actually had the potential to be quite quiet~ No major events going on and whatnot. However, something happened! A package arrived!
Thanks dad! My birthday present arrived! Dad used the money he was going to send me to pick me up a 3DS, Animal Crossing and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance! Eeeeeeeeeeee~ *________* Sooo happy! I've been playing Animal Crossing like a fiend trying to build up my town and whatnot. In this game you're the mayor of the town, which is cool, but I kinda miss Mayor Tortimer. Hahaha. Oh, here's my friendcode of anyone wants to visit!
On Wednesday I decided to take an earlier train than usual to get to work. I tend to have problems with train delays on Wednesdays, so I'm just gonna start taking that earlier option. I get there with like 35~40min to spare, though. So, I popped over to the local Starbucks and grabbed breakfast. Iced Passion Tea and a sammich. Yum yum~ Surprisingly, they don't add classic to their tea in Japan! I was kinda surprised!
On the way home I popped by Jupiter to pick up a snack. David wanted salt and vinegar chips, but I couldn't find any. So, I got Dill Pickle chips instead~ Yay!
We metup on our way home from work on Thursday and I picked up some tea. Mint Apple iced tea~ It's reeeally nice! Very light and refreshing. I drank it at home.
We went on another 'date' yesterday. McDonalds and karaoke. Ahhh yeah~ I tried their BLT burger. Holy crap. That thing was swimming in grease! It was really kinda gross. I won't be getting that again. Hahaha.
At karaoke we sang a bunch of goofy songs~ Moonlight Densetsu (from Sailor Moon), a few Final Fantasy songs and we also sang Cruel Angels Thesis! The video for it was all Evangelion clips, too. Awesome! We rocked, I might add~
And David took a clip of me thing time, attempting to sing Skyfall~
After karaoke, we came home and just chilled. Like I said above, I've been playing Animal Crossing a lot this week. The 3DS allows me to rake screenshots of the game, so prepare yourselves for looots of game pictures in the time to come. For now, though, I'll just post a couple.

So, when you start the game you have to pay Tom Nook 10,000bells (bells are the currency in this game) as a down payment for your new house. It can take a while, if you don't know what you're doing. However, I paid mine off in less than 24 hours. I was pretty proud~
And as I was wandering around getting acquainted with my new town, I stumbled across this little lost sailor on the beach! He kinda looks like Donald Duck, eh?
And now, I'll leave you with a couple photos from this morning~ The inside and outside of my lively little house.

No comments:

Post a Comment