Sunday, July 8, 2012

I guess I'll introduce people, too.

So, Haruka is in charge of the British Hills social media. Basically, she posts to Twitter and Ameblog and keeps people up to date on British Hills plans and random little daily stories and whatnot. And recently she decided to make a Team Reception post. Awww yeah! We all look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself~

I guess I'll introduce people, too. To start on the top left we have Karl and then me. Karl is from the UK and he got here in May. Then, the people sitting are Haruka, James, Natsuki and Megumi. James is also from the UK. Megumi is awesome! She's so sweet. Best boss ever. Haruka is really sweet, too. She has a great sense of humor. And then we have Natsuki, our newest addition. She is adorable. I love her. She's so sweet and such a hard worker. And she's really funny. She's currently counting down the days until she gets a proper black jacket. That green monstrosity is reeeally hot and uncomfortable in the summer.

Also, I recently had to pose for some Tuck Shop photos. Natsuki was making a sign for Tuck Shop hours and asked me to throw on one of the dresses and just pose. So, I did. I love wearing the gowns, can't lie. I'm all about dressing up, as everyone knows. Ahahaha. Tuck Shop is really cute, too. I like working there, although it can be reeeeally dead most days.
Cute, eh? That's Shop!Haruka I'm posing with. She's cool. And in other news, Belinda is awesome and helped me take in my cosplay so it actually fits now! Woo hoo! Gotta get started on the wings next. George is supposed to help me with them, thank god. I don't even know where to begin with them. Fancy steampunk wings. That's what I need. Oh boy. XD I'll post pictures of my costume when everything is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment